The FRG10 Evacuation Chair
The FRG10 Powered Stair Chair effortlessly powers patient’s loads up to 35 stone up and down stairs without carrying or lifting. The motor and track system carry the weight, reducing fatigue and the chance for injury.
All of the FRG Evacuation Chairs are designed and manufactured with safety and reliability as the overriding importance, while still being designed for easy operation and comfort.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum safety when going up and down stairs using an electronically controlled motor and direct drive transmission with chair tracks.
- The tracks and motor carry the patient load, not the operator.
- Maximum performance on every call with intelligent power system that can carry up to 227kg
- Easy operation when climbing or descending stairs with intuitive, easy-to use paddle-style controls Includes a rechargeable Milwaukee lithium-ion battery that is easy to remove and is commercially available
- One inch track-to-ground clearance provides smooth rolling over carpet and rough surfaces
- Smooth 4” front swivel wheels and extra tall 6” rear wheels do not collect debris and provide manoeuvrability in confined spaces such as stair landings
- Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for carrying and storage
- Wireless motor controls work in any handle position
- All metal frame construction provides durability and long life
- Large patient seating surface with removable ABS plastic seat panels
- Extending foot-rest and lower track angle increase patient sense of security
- Five position lift bar and handles reduce the strain