The FRG6 Evacuation Chair
The FRG6 Chair embraces all that the FRG5 Chair can offer with even more consideration for the passenger and operator. This is an advanced product boasting additional comfort features.
All of the FRG Evacuation Chairs are designed and manufactured with safety and reliability as the overriding importance, while still being designed for easy operation and comfort.
The lightweight yet sturdy build of the chairs can allow them to fold to a compact size and attach onto any wall via the simple wall-bracket system.
The Chairs are specially designed for an easier transfer of the evacuee The FRG range of Evacuation Chairs are CE certified in conformity with directive 93/42/ EEC for medical devices.
We offer a full service and training package across our range of chairs.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used by a solo operator.
- Travels well on landings, corridors and downstairs.
- Stair Threshold safety system.
- Built in 3 point safety Harness.
- New Stair glide Tracks for comfort descent and reduced stair nose damage.
- Comfort padded seat module.
- Enhanced headrest with head band.
- Extended foot rest with leg straps.
- Comfort hand grips.
- Upholstered arm rests.
- Safety brake on rear wheels.
- Lightweight design, the chair only weighs 14kg despite its highly sturdy construction.
- Exceptional weight capacity 180kg. That’s 28 stone.
- Excellent value and easy to use.
- Amazing stability when transferring user.
- Extremely slim when stored.
- Complete with wall bracket and protective cover.
- CE certified in conformity with directive 93/42/ EEC for medical devices.
- Designed, Manufactured and Stocked in the UK.
- Our comprehensive care package that offers you complete peace of mind.