The FRG2 Evacuation Chair
All of the FRG Evacuation Chairs are designed and manufactured with safety and reliability as the overriding importance, while still being designed for easy operation and comfort.
The lightweight yet sturdy build of the chairs can allow them to fold to a compact size and attach onto any wall via the simple wall-bracket system.
The Chairs are specially designed for an easier transfer of the evacuee The FRG range of Evacuation Chairs are CE certified in conformity with directive 93/42/ EEC for medical devices.
We offer a full service and training package across our range of chairs.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used by a solo operator.
- Travels well on landings, corridors and downstairs.
- Advanced belt guide system ensures smooth travel.
- Safety brake on rear wheels
- Lightweight design, the chair only weighs 14.7kg despite its highly sturdy construction.
- Exceptional weight capacity 180kg. That’s 28 stone.
- Excellent value and easy to use.
- Amazing stability when transferring user.
- Extremely slim when stored.
- Equipped with safety strap and specially designed seat for superior comfort and protection at no additional cost.
- Complete with wall bracket and protective cover.
- CE certified in conformity with directive 93/42/ EEC for medical devices.
- Designed, Manufactured and Stocked in the UK.
- Our comprehensive care package that offers you complete peace of mind.